2009-07-27

Well Thanks

This past Saturday, Andrea and I made the rare move of taking the family out to eat. We opted for some-what upscale restaurant called Saffire Grill. The food was really, really good. As we were waiting for our dinner to be served, Andrea took Timnah and Elias over by the front entry where they could get a good look at the little jazz trio providing a little ambiance. Elias loved it. So much so he started dancing (not terribly unlike his father's dancing). A middle-aged couple at the end of the bar obviously thought it was a hoot. So much so that they paid for our dinner! We didn't get a chance to thank them before they ran out, so I'll say it here: Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. That's great! Now you know, everyone is curious about Elias's father's dancing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I could hold a candle to Elias's abilities...though I doubt very seriously if anyone would buy me dinner for my efforts.

    ReplyDelete