2008-08-16

Five Years and Counting

[I'm going to continue on with the precedent set by John Christopher and make a post here about my anniversary. No pressure, Brooke.]

First lets have a run-down on some numbers (in no particular order). Five years. Three cities. Two appartments. Two homes. Four vehicles. Three children. Two jobs. Two construction projects. Two churches. Too few vacations (I can think of five "trips" off hand). One dog. One cat. Two goats plus three goat-kids. Two snows. And zero nights apart.

With the exception of the dog, I'd say we've made some pretty decent choices along the way. Every day has been better than the one before, and that makes me all the more hopeful for the years to come.

To Andrea: thank you, and I love you. You truly are a blessing from God.

To everyone else: Just so you'll know how we are celebrating, I have gotten Andrea some flowers and chocolate (Andrea likes chocolate), and Aunt Amy will be coming by this afternoon to play with Timnah and Elias while we treat ourselves and Nahum out for a lunch and afternoon stroll on downtown Franklin.

No comments:

Post a Comment